Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Personal Experience of Cell Tower Radiations

Feeling  of Radiations  from my Neighboring Antennas  of Cell Towers installed illegally on Roof Top By M/S Viom  Networks Pvt. Ltd & Indus Towers Ltd. very close to my  bedrooms just opposite  to my building of residence  going on emitting  radiations .


 Initially I was not knowing the level  of radiations  inside my bedrooms moving around 24 hrs. which I could know only after measuring  by an Instrument Cell phone Tower  radiation  DETECTOR , before measuring  levels of radiations I was using my bedroom since  more than  1 year. During this period  I  & my family developed  different symptoms like Headache, sleep disorder, loss of memory,Joints pain ,developed cataract in both eyes due to not knowing the situations prevailed in my bedroom. After measuring  the radiations by instrument we have relocated  our bed room since last nearly one and half month. Now we are feeling little different physically &  now we are not using our bed room except changing our garments , we try to spend very less time in our bed room. 
With this problem I met with Hon'ble Environment  minister of Govt. of west Bengal with  representation
letter  to save us from high level of radiation in my building / bed room &  by extending  Govt. financial help  to provide shielding in my windows  which was enclosed with quotations . The Chairman Mr. Dutta of WBPCB expressed that radiation matter does not fall under WBPCB which falls under Central Deptt.of Telecommunication,  who regulates the radiation  aspect  of cell towers , but I replied to him that the Health of public is the concern of State. So some one's family effected with radiation health hazards , State  Govt. will be only playing blame games ? If there will be soon Cancer boom in the state due to radiation , can state Govt.  remain quite ?
I am now scared  what to do in this situation , only  2 cell operators I find them only responsible  whom If  asked to audit the radiation their reply will be  "within the limit". The Central Govt.  not introducing the recommendations of radiations submitted by a expert committee in Jan. 2010 . The Govt. is awaiting for  Cancer Boom in the Country from huge radiation from 5lacs of cell tower in the country.
Now I am informing this situation  to the readers who ever reads this blog they can give their suggestions  if they have any to save us.
more in next blog !




1 comment: