Saturday, November 29, 2014

Inferences from MEASUREMENT at my Residence.

Our homes are not safe  because of Wi-Fi, laptops with wi-fi enabled , I-Pad , cordless phones . wireless toys , mobile phones , microwave oven etc.  Their contribution  can be even  greater  than that due to  towers ! Radiation  from towers  increases with  altitude  and the first floor  rooms facing  the tower  showed 10 times  higher value  than ground floor rooms.  The terrace showed 100 times  increases. The radiation  density  reduces  with distance  from the tower.  Concrete  walls block  radiation  to a limited  extent.  Trees absorb  radiation . There were a few trees  in and around our house except  one side facing one  tower.  I was certain that our bodies are affected  by microwave radiations.
I was difficult to convince my friends & family members , but they  supported  me. I felt helpless on what to do . I prayed and put my burden on almighty god to save us. Having such health hazards finding no other alternative  I decided to give a petition to Chair Person  of Human Rights Commission .
More in next blog .
EFCTN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment