Monday, April 2, 2012

Radiation Solution from Mobile Towers in your Locality

What to do if Radiation level is High at your Premises ?
I am very much concern  to share the experience with others what I am facing high level of Radiations in my Residential building in my bed rooms emitted ( 24x7) from my adjacent cell tower  installed 8 meters away from my building in another building's
roof top , I am facing sleep disturbance, headache, lack of concentration, forgetful memory, joint pain -all these symptoms are happening in my family members, recently two of my close neighbors located very close to cell tower died in short gap in last January & Feb '12 due to sudden cardiac arrest & acute  prostrate blockage .
Any body after reading this blog can contact me for any suggestion who ever facing / living within / close to cell tower for assessing the radiation levels in their buildings - bedrooms, living rooms etc.
Hope to get more response !
more in next blog
Kisalay mitra , 9830317364

No comments:

Post a Comment